Sunday

Swansea City vs Arsenal EPL 12BET soccer betting 1/16 12AM GMT+8


asian sports betting Odds Offered by 12BET click on the odds to place your bet !!!



Swansea City has played 10 English Premier League matches this season on Liberty Stadium. On home ground Swansea City has won 4, drawn 5 and lost 1 matches. This ranks the Swans 8th in home team performance in the English Premier League.
Arsenal has played 10 English Premier League matches this season away from home. On away ground Arsenal has won 4, drawn 1 and lost 5 matches. This ranks the Gunners 8th in away team performance in the English Premier League.

4 comments:

  1. Great Information sharing .. I am very happy to read this article .. thanks for giving us go through info.Fantastic nice. I appreciate this post.
    메이저 사이트

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint.
    live skor

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. superslot เครดิตฟรี

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back.
    Ufabet1688

    ReplyDelete